We are recruiting!
soundpocket, a charitable organization devoted solely to artistic practices in sound, is currently seeking enthusiastic Administrative Assistant who have an interest in a career in the arts.
The Administrative Assistant (Full-time) reports to Executive Director on the organizational level, and the Programme Leaders on the programme level. He/she will be taking up a variety of tasks, ranging from administrative duties like filing, event documentation and updating website, to working with the project team on the implementation of different projects. A one-year contract will be offered to this position.
Knowledge and Abilities – every bit counts!
- Hong Kong permanent resident aged 18 or above
- Holder of a university degree, preferably obtained within the last three years
- Strong interest in working professionally in the arts
- Familiar with online social media tools
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English; fluency in Putonghua an advantage
- Some relevant work experience is preferred but not required
- Willing to learn and meet new challenges
Attitude – nobody is perfect!
- Be sensitive in or curious with listening
- Be patient and caring with yourself and others
- Have a strong sense of responsibility
- Be appreciative
:: Application ::
Interested individuals please send a cover letter with CV and current and expected salary, and a one-page statement of motivation by email to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications: October 25, 2019
If you do not hear from us by November 30, 2019, you can assume your application unsuccessful.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
The Arts Administration Internship Scheme is supported by the Hong Kong Arts Development Council.